My trademark iris

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Proud of myself

After my hard drive failed on my laptop early this year, I have been paranoid about losing all my pictures, music (I had uploaded all our CD's onto my media player) and documents once again. Our youngest son is the computer nerd in the family and talked me into buying an external hard drive. I bought it last month and have been afraid that I wouldn't be able to figure it out. Last night I decided I would get it over with. It took 5 hours, but I got everything I wanted to keep safely backed up.

When Daryl was in town last weekend he told me that I knew a lot more about computers than I thought I did and that I knew more than him in some areas. How'd that happen?

1 comment:

Periwinkle Studio said...

Isn't it a great feeling to learn something new and tackle our 'fear' of not doing it right?
I am proud of you!

Guess what! You have been tagged to do a meme...This is the topic..“Four things you should know about me before you invite me to your house.”